Project Submission Form
**ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.**
Project Title: (required)
Your Name: (required)
Your Email: (required)
Phone number: (required)
Additional Participant Names: (required)
(separate participant names with comma or semi-colon)
Additional Participant Emails: (required)
(separate participant emails with comma or semi-colon)
Sponsor name: (required)
This is an adult, age 18 or older, who will help oversee your project. They may be someone in your school, a parent, or mentor. Sponsors must agree, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, to help see your project through completion should the project be accepted.
Sponsor relationship: (required)
Sponsor email: (required)
Non-Profit Organization: (required)
This is the organization which will receive the benefit of your project and manage funding to complete your project.
By checking this box, I understand this non-profit organization must already be aware of my submission and must agree to by my partner should the project be selected. (NOTE: WOWUnited staff will contact the non-profit prior to making any award to confirm partnership.)
Non-Profit Organization Contact Person: (required)
Non-Profit Organization Contact Person Phone or Email: (required)
In 500 words or less, please describe your idea to improve the community in Northeast Florida. Who will it help and what will the impact be? Please be as specific as possible. (required)
If your idea were selected as a winner, how would you use the $1,000? Please include a detailed budget describing your expenses. (required)
Please describe what/who inspired you to create this venture. Why do you think this project is a great idea? This is your opportunity to share any personal stories which may have inspired you and your team. (required)
(required) Check the box if you agree to abide by the following standards of behavior:
Generation W and United Way reserves the right to withhold or withdraw membership and support from anyone who violates the following principles:
1. Violence. I will not advocate for, participate in, or endorse any type of violence.
2. Diversity. I will not tolerate discrimination of any kind, including but not limited to: discrimination on the basis of race, age, class, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, socioeconomic status or sexual orientation.
3. Illegal Activity. I will not engage in or advocate for any type of illegal activity.
4. Religious Respect. Generation W and United Way respects religious freedom. We welcome partnerships with people of faith and faith-based organizations. Venture ideas may be inspired by faith but may not coerce others or use their Venture to preach or to try to
recruit or convert others.
5. Political Partisanship. It is entirely appropriate for ideas to focus on advocacy and education, including support for referenda. However, it is important that no Venture be used for partisan political ends. Venture Teams may not endorse, advocate for, or promote political parties or candidates for public office – directly or indirectly.
(required) By checking this box, I hereby consent to partake in all Generation WOW activities, as well as use of name, photo, voice and likeness for media purposes.